Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Darn it I cant Blog!

For all the effusive writing I'm capable of, I simply cannot comprehend what I should blog about. I've seen them all

1) People who'll talk about their dead goldfish/pup (called Sandy) who died and how much the poor fudgy-dudgy is missed
2) General bitching about 'sub-humans'
3) Insanely complicated posts involving meaningless rhetorics

I never had a pet, I hate people and to an extent that I cant waste my time bitching them. I could go on with reams of stupid questions, but seriously how does it matter?

For now, there's something I like a lot more. Check out the stuff I wrote in the past. Its not pretty; its not meant to be

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post has been removed by the blog administrator for being extremely intelligent

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I bitch. I am a bitch. Now let me check out some of previous stuff..hopefully it is as in-my-face like this one..

Anonymous said...

Quite cynical

Purely Narcotic said...

Point three, guilty as charged but wtf? People read that sorta tripe and shed tears too! :D

Like your captcha would say it, it's carma. Amen.