Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sunny Mornings

Spring Break is here!!! Well, its almost over. I caught up with what I love the most : sleep, fermented barley water. More about that some other time.

I woke last weekend refreshed :-


















and in the "zone" for some continental breakfast (read : Cheap food for desis). Was tired of that awful cereal I gulped everyday and thought "Lets make some GOOD b'fast today". Technically, after waking up at 4 PM (and after taking as long as I do for the weekend cleansing ritual) one usually has something to the order of supper, but dont get all language-y on me. The plan, ambitious as always, was to indulge in Scrambled Eggs, Toast, a solitary bagel and some fresh orange juice. Problem was, I was cooking (yes scrambled eggs and toast count as cooking). Spoils of the evening

The High Flame mishap















+













||
\/
















This is the Ketchup Suicide













+















||
\/





















Reasons to miss ol' Blore?




























I'm hungry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! *Slurp* I miss dosas too :(..there are so many reasons to miss Bangalore. Darn, I am so damn hungry now! All I got is kiwis(the fruit)! :((